Horse Directory Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horse Directory Forums

Horse Directory Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any other cat lovers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
forzaisle

forzaisle

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Any other cat lovers Empty
PostSubject: Any other cat lovers   Any other cat lovers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:53 pm

I dont have a dog so i thought id start a topic for all the cat lovers on here.
Here is shadow, 4 yrs old. we got him from battersea animal rescue home. He had been returned there 4 times before we got him because he was aggressive and would attack (people, cats, dogs you name it)and he was only 6mnths to a yr old!
He picked us, because he had been put in a seperate cage as he couldnt be near the other cats, and the people took us to where he was and let us in to sit quietly and see what he would do. Well he came out from his hiding spot and got on my lap and curled up! They said they had NEVER seen that and even had it written on his notes...'will never be a lap cat!'
We would pick him up and shut him the bedroom whenever he got narky and over time he improved no end. He still has his moments occasionally but they are few and far between now. He still fights other cats sometimes, but mainly only if they go near him first now(he used to hunt them down!) and he chases the foxes out of the garden!!
[url=Any other cat lovers 5]
I know i look awful, my OH couldnt resist takin the piccie as we are both really asleep! What a vicious kitty lol!
[url=Any other cat lovers Photo0277]
[url=Any other cat lovers DSC00058]
Butter wouldnt melt eh! cat
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Any other cat lovers   Any other cat lovers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:10 pm

I have an adopted cat at the farm... call him guinness.He's black with white paws.
Two other cats also at farm called Stella & Carling...
Will have to get some piccies of them all...

Good names though... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Any other cat lovers   Any other cat lovers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 pm

Awwwwwww gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
https://horseriding.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any other cat lovers   Any other cat lovers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any other cat lovers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Directory Forums :: Horse Directory Forums :: Dogs cats and all other pets-
Jump to: